How Do I Create a Listing?
Creating a listing is extremely easy and straightforward. To do so, follow the below steps.
Step 1: Navigate to the "New Listing" page. On this page, you'll be able to create a new listing. Add an appropriate title and select the appropriate category for your listing to be posted in. Finally, select the store in which your listing will be stored, and then click on 'Continue'
Step 2: The second step of the listing creation process.
- Cover image/Video: An image or video which shows your product
- Pictures: You have the ability to post a number of additional pictures in addition to your cover image
- Short summary: A short summary of what it is you're selling
- Description: A longer form of what it is you're selling with more relevant information
- Tags: Enter appropriate tags which'll help buyers find your product.
- Custom Settings: If toggled, additional settings will appear. Modify the accepted crypto, enable/disable discounts, affiliates, download protection and more.
Step 3: The final step of the listing creation process.
- Create variants of your product. Each variant can have a different price and different delivery details. A good example is tiers of a software product, such as "Bronze, Silver, Gold" or time tiers "1 day, 1 Month, Lifetime"
- Variant Name: Every variant can have a differentiating name to help the buyer choose the appropriate one.
- Currency, Price, Release: Select the appropriate display currency (we recommend USD), the price (in the display currency) and 'Release'. 'Release' is the Escrow timer in which a buyer is able to dispute a purchase if it isn't as described. We recommend a release timer of 24 hours.
- Item Type: Identical File, Serial Code or License Keys, Third-Party Hosting, Manual Delivery or API Product. Select the appropriate delivery type of your item and add in the necessary files and/or details.
- Available Quantity: Enter the available quantity of the product. Once the available quantity runs out, the listing will be automatically hidden and you will be notified.
Once you click on 'Submit to Marketplace', that's it! Your listing has been created, congratulations!