As a CoinMall seller, you are responsible for reviewing and understanding CoinMall's seller rules outlined below. We recommend that you read all the rules before you list an item, it will help you avoid accidentally breaking rules.
Please make sure you follow the seller rules
1) You cannot sell any items that infringe or violate any intellectual property rights or contravene any applicable international, federal, state or local law or regulation.
2) You should not use offensive, hateful, profane or vulgar language in public areas of the website. This includes your profile, item description, listing title and other areas of the site which people see. You are however allowed to use profane language if it is part of your product.
3) You should strive for excellent customer service from start to finish. Some of the things you can do are provide accurate and consistent details about your product and to be clear and specific about the terms and conditions of the sale.
4) You cannot offer products outside of CoinMall or request for (additional) payment for products outside of CoinMall. You also cannot link to external websites in your item description, unless it helps the buyer make an informed buying decision, such as links to additional images, technical specifications and the like.
5) You should make sure that the item is delivered to the buyer as described in your listing.